Date of birth: 6 June, 1978
Adress: Storgatan 17, 411 24 Göteborg, Sweden
2001–2003, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
• Master of Human Computer Interaction – Interaction Design
1998-2001, Linköping Institute of Technology, Linköping
• Bachelor of Computer and Electrical Engineering.
1994–1997 Gullstrandsskolan, Landskrona
• High school; studying science.
Summer of 2003, Stena Line, Gothenburg
• Various work-tasks including cleaner, dishwasher, messattendant, etc.
Summers of 1996–2001, TT-Line, Trelleborg
• Various work-tasks including cleaner, dishwasher, messattendant, etc..
Summer of 1999–2000, Möbelkillarna AB, Malmö
• Furniture mover.
Lindros, D., Eriksson, E., Axelsson, C., Mattson, M.
”Springflow – A Digital Springsign”. Nordic Conference on
Human-Computer Interaction, Oct 19-23, Aarhus, Danmark, 2002.
Lindros, D., Eriksson, E. “Guidelines for the Design of an Airline
Crew Control Operations Monitor” at Carmen Systems AB.
• Was living abroad at an early age, which resulted in English becoming my mother tongue.
• Military service from 1997 till 1998; was awarded for being the company's best anti-aircraft missile marksman.